North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/05, 4:38 pm

reinjuring an injury

I injured my back in an accident 4 yrs. ago. I think I may have reinjured my back at work. What are my options?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/11/05, 9:34 am by Timothy Burch

Re: reinjuring an injury

You need to notify your employer of the event and fill out a form 18. Given the prior injury, it may be in your interest to have the assistance of an attorney in filling out the form 18 to avoid some pitfalls with a prior injury. Feel free to call me. In any event, talk with any attorney to discuss your options.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Burch Law Office 313 South Evans Street Greenville, NC 27858

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search