North Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/11, 5:52 am

I have been separated from my wife for over a year

About a week ago I went to get my machinist tools

And she said she would call the police for trespassing

I went to the police department they said they would go with

Me but could not make her give me the tools

I need my tools to work what can I do.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/11/11, 11:00 am by Gregory Kash

You need to have a domestic attorney. The property settlement is something that should have happened shortly after the separation. Get one now. Alternatively, you could sue your wife in small claims court to get the tools back. Look at your county's court system home page to find out how to make a small claim. It is very easy.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Gregory M. Kash 434 Fayetteville Street, Suite 2350 Raleigh, NC 27601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search