North Carolina  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/05/11, 2:46 pm

i got a speeding ticket for going 12 miles over the posted speed limit, I was told if i go to court the D A will probably reduce the ticket to 9 over and charge court costs; this would keep it off of my insurance. This is my first offense I am wondering if this is true

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search