Legal Question in Disability Law in North Carolina

My college delayed giving me ADA accommodations for months after struggling for a semester whilst searching for an answer. I was finally approved, but the school delayed giving me accommodations. In the mean time I scored poorly on tests and now am being told to dropout roughly 2 weeks after being given accommodations. There has also been a pattern of disrespect and unsupportive behavior. I've tried all the channels in my program and school to no avail...HELP!

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You need to consult with an attorney who is experianced in education and or disability law. Unfortunately, there is not enough information given for us to give a proper analysis.

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in North Carolina