North Carolina  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/03/12, 6:58 pm

as a dental asst. who and where do I report a dentist for incompitant treatment of patients,.and if i do report and get fired what rights do I have. If i don't report can I be held liable

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search