North Carolina  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 2:19 pm

My husband was degraded by a fast food employee on 9/11 in the eastern part of NC. I would like an attorney that specializes in discrimination. Can you recommend someone?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search