Legal Question in Bankruptcy in North Carolina

What should I do if my car was repossessed after i filed chapter 13 and the lender was notified prior.

Asked on 8/20/13, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Talk to your attorney. If you don't have one, you need to get one. This will be too complicated to do pro se.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 4:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now