Legal Question in Business Law in North Carolina

Hi, I was curious, if I had information about monies or property that the owner/heir was unaware of, is there a modified POA or similar document that could be used to secure said assets for percentage of the total value. Thanks, Calvin

Asked on 7/14/13, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It would be a limited POA. Why would anybody do this though when they can get the information for free in many cases?

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 9:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now