North Carolina  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 4:39 pm

I was falsely arrested it there anyway I can be compensated for that?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/12/13, 6:26 pm by Kenneth Love

It depends, you have to show that not only were you innocent of what you were accused of, you have to show that the officer(s) who arrested you did so knowing you were innocent.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ken Love Law 3410 Healy Drive Winston Salem, NC 27103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search