Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in North Carolina

Hey i have a ? to ask can you tell someone who is liveing with you that they can not go be with someone who they love if they are 25years old?

Asked on 8/19/10, 7:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Geneva Yourse Cauley Pridgen, PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No one can legally force another person, who is over 18, to live in a certain location unless there is a power of attorney in place.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/10, 3:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now