North Carolina  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/10, 9:36 am

Can there be any legal recourse if a neighbor harassed you so much you snap say a theat (out of anger) you go to jail for that.Is there anything we can do as she alwyas is the provector to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search