Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in North Carolina

If I won my case and I am owed money how do I collect

Asked on 11/05/13, 3:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to go through the execution process. You can ask the clerk for the exemption forms to send to the debtor. It is a rather complicated process that may not end with you actually getting paid. I recommend, you contact a debt collection attorney for a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/13, 4:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now