North Carolina  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/29/11, 3:37 pm

I am a licensed GC in North Carolina and constructing high end residential homes as an S corp. I have had an on going wall leak problem on a residence for about 3 years and have worked diligently to resolve the issue to no avail. I simply cannot afford to do any further repairs. I may need to dissolve the business as this issue will probably come to a lawsuit. If I dissolve the company what are my personal liabilities?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search