Legal Question in Consumer Law in North Carolina

Can my house be forclosed on for unpaid credit card debit?

Asked on 10/22/13, 2:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You probably need to speak to an attorney as I am almost certain there is more to the story than your question implies. Your home can only be foreclosed by an entity that has a lien on it with the power to foreclose.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 2:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now