Legal Question in Consumer Law in North Carolina

I recently purchased a home appliance.After it was delivered to my home, I found a small computer generated sticker on the appliance showing a substantially lower retail price than what I paid. The SKU on the sticker is the same as the SKU on the receipt I was issued. My question is, am I entitled to a price adjustment - or am I out of luck because I already agreed to pay the higher price?

Asked on 7/25/13, 12:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can ask for a price adjustment but you are not legally entitled to you. The old adage still applies :"buyer beware" You had a contract for the goods where you agreed to pay price "x" for the appliance. You bear the risk of later discovering that you could have maybe gotten it for price "y."

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now