North Carolina  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 6:53 am

I have a judgment against a person who is deceased. I have put in a claim at court house. I am told the deceased has someone and a lawyer handling the estate but did fill out estate papers. what else can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search