North Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/10, 4:51 pm

I was convicted of a misdemeanor marijuana citation this past february (caught with one marijuana joint) in the state of North Carolina. I wasn't arrested just written a citation. Anyways, being such a small amount of marijuana.....this is already giving me alot of trouble when applying for jobs. This is devastating to me. Is there anything I can do to keep this conviction hidden from public viewing AFTER being convicted?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search