Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina


Iwas sentenced to probation some 18 years ago on felony charges and I was wondering if I would be able to get these charges expunced. Iam currently working on my BS degree in Criminal Justice. I have not had any violations since other than a couple of minor traffic violations.

Asked on 9/25/08, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meier Meier & Franklin, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Expunction

The only way to get felony charges removed would be a pardon. Expunction only works for dismissals (except in a few other limited circumstances).

Read more
Answered on 9/27/08, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now