Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina


I was charged with worthless check, I paid it off and didn't appear in court, am I elgible to have that conviction expunged from my record?

Asked on 3/11/05, 8:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Burch Burch Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: expungement

no. Unless you were under the age of 18 at the time of conviction and more than 2 years have passed. Otherwise, there must be a dismissal of the charge or a finding of not guilty.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/05, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now