Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

Expungement of my record

I have found the form that I need in order to have my record expunged but am having a difficult time completing the form. I have all the info that is needed but am not sure where I get the file number for the form or if this is a district or superior court division. I really do not want to pay someone to do this process for me when I know it can be done without an attorney.

Asked on 9/26/08, 9:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meier Meier & Franklin, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Expungement of my record

Call the clerk of court for the county where the charge is - they can give you the file number and the division.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/08, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now