North Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Hey I have a question regarding my pastor. I am a volunteer youth director and one of our 17 year old boys told me today that our pastor contacted him and proceeded to yell, cuss and threaten him with the words " you don't know what I am capable of" and " the only thing stopping me from coming and finding you is I don't want to go to jail"

A little background is in order the young person in question was dating the pastors 18 year old daughter and due to some " inappropriate concensual behavior" between them they were forbade from seeing each other. the young person then told me they continued to communicate via email and at some point in the last few weeks the pastors daughter sent some " inappropriate pictures to him" . the pastor found out about and assumed he sent them to other people he tells me he did not. My question is could the pastor face legal charges for threatening a minor and am I as a volunteer leader obligated to report it i live in North Carolina