North Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/06, 5:19 pm

removing a out of state misdameanor

hello i need help i have a misdamenor conviction thats getting in my way of employment i need help on how to remove it i got this misdameanor in lincolnton northcarolina 10 years ago for resisting arresst and i now live in los angeles california please help thank-

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search