North Carolina  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/10, 10:02 am


If i want to sue a government employee for defamtion of character and emotional distress, where do i have to file this lawsuit? In a federal or local court? What are the procedures(what forms and office do i have to file it to?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search