North Carolina  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 3:14 am

I was wrongfully terminated while working in California as a travel nurse. My permanent resident is NC. Do I need to obtain a lawyer in Calif. or should I obtain one in NC?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/10/13, 6:09 pm by Kenneth Love

You need a California attorney

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ken Love Law 3410 Healy Drive Winston Salem, NC 27103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search