Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

if i admitted doing something illegal to an officer but was not charged for it, can it be used against me in court?

Asked on 5/08/11, 9:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marcus Hill Law Office of Marcus Hill
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

yes. your admission is admissible under the rules of evidence. please call me at 919 688-1941 for your free consultation.

Marcus E. Hill

Read more
Answered on 5/09/11, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now