North Carolina  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/24/11, 7:54 pm

If you have an adult child who lives with you and they have a car wreck due to dwi and someone is killed, can the parents be sued? wondering in NC

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search