North Carolina  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 11:26 am

I was arrested for several misdemeanors to include dui. Although I gave the officer my drivers license and told him my real name, he charged me under a different name thinking I was a liar. As a result, I could not get bailed out and was held in court. The charges are still pending, in another persons name. What do I do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/28/13, 7:50 am by Marcus Hill

Please ask for a public defender to help you get out asap. We can also help. Please call us at 919 688-1941 to schedule your free consultation. Bailey Farrin, attorney with Marcus E. Hill

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Marcus Hill 311 E. Main Street Durham, NC 27701

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search