Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

Citation for possession of alcohol underage

My son is 18. He was pulled over and when the police opened his trunk, there was liquor in his friend's backpack. His friend was with him. I know my son, and I know without a doubt, that he had no idea about the alcohol. He told the cops that but they said because it was in his car, he has to go to court. I would like to know what should he do and what the consequences could be.

Asked on 5/10/08, 9:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Culler Culler Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Citation for possession of alcohol underage

you need to hire an attorney in the county in which this unfortunate event occurred...i would be happy to refer you to someone i trust if you would like

Read more
Answered on 5/11/08, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now