Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

Dwi

I have to cases against me in NC.I was charge with a DWI in Davie county on 8-3-03 because of a refusal of a breathalizer.This case went on for over a year due to continues from my attorney and form the state.Then I got another DWI on 5-4-04 because of another refusal of a breathalizer.There is any evidence in either case because of the refusals.I was in the process of moving to SC when I received the last DWI.I haven't went back to court on either case.I now can't get my SC drivers license.I know that there are bench warrants against me.Is there any way that I can get a provisional here as I need a drivers license to get a job in my field of work.I'm an ASE certified Master Auto Tech.It's hard to even find a job with out a D/L and this is killing my career.Also the last refusal was in Stanly county NC.

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

Re: Dwi

Only DMV can answer that.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina