North Carolina  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/12, 3:11 pm


Between 2008 and 2009 i had a bad run in due to driving and while i was in college i recieved 1 DWI underage drinking, 1 speeding, 1 driving while license revoked, 1 failure to appear due to being in 3 counties over. How would i even start to get my license back 3 years later>

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search