Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

I received an underage drinking citation at the the age of 19, I was not in possession, of any alcohol. I paid the fine and did not go to court. Is still possible to have the record expunged?

Asked on 4/12/13, 1:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marcus Hill Law Office of Marcus Hill
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may be eligible for a one-time expungement. Please call me at our office, 919 688-1941, to schedule your free consultation. Bailey Farrin, attorney with Marcus E. Hill

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now