Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

Out of State DUI

I was arrested in PA for DUI. I am entering into ARD Program which is not deemed a conviction but does carry loss of license of 60 day in the state of PA. I live and reside in NC. What is the NC Reciprocity law and will I have to worry about losing my license in NC as well?

Asked on 2/04/08, 9:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Kellis Law office of Thomas A. Kellis II
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Out of State DUI

I don't know PA law, pehaps you ask somneone from PA, but my best guess would be you could get a limited privilege while you are under your 60 day suspension. I would have to research the laws to see how the reciprocity applies.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/08, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now