Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

after 15 years of living with an alcoholic I have asked for legal separation and asked him to move out as we have 2 children and need to house for them to finish school 13 and 15 year olds. He moved out relentlessly, wont attend AA has been to detox once and recently fired from his job.

Today he told me he was moving back like it or not. Do I have any recorse.' I have no job so I cant move.

Asked on 8/06/13, 5:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to speak to a family law attorney. Without a Court order there is no way to legally keep him from the home.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 6:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now