North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/13, 6:34 am

Acting as Pro Se in a Modification of Custody case. I'm I able to obtain visitation or medical records from the hospital? I currently do not have legal custody. This case started before the twins were born. One twin was in NICU for a month after birth and who visited her maybe important part of this case. I was not allow and the twins are now 13 months old. Thank you. ************** apposing party.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search