North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 6:00 pm

Can my brother, age 48 and myself age 52 sue our father for physical and mental abuse as children and mental abuse now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search