Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Child support - and summer programs

My ex-wife is constantly asking me to pay for half of everything she does for our child. I pay my ex-wife an amount over and above legal child support. Does she have the right to ask me to pay for half of the summer program expenses? Isn't that what child support is for?

Asked on 12/29/01, 12:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Weeks Law Office of James B Weeks
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Child support - and summer programs


Unless you have agreed to pay more

or if there has been a substantial increase in your income, the day care expense, the medical ins cost

or a substantial decease in her income

Read more
Answered on 1/01/02, 6:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now