North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/12, 11:05 am

I want to have my childrens fathers parental rights taken from him. he does not pay child support (even though he has been ordered to), he has not seen the children in almost four years, and my kids do not know him. He has a history of drugs and I believe he has warrants for his arrest in other states. What do I have to do to make this possible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search