Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

I am in a custody battle for my 9 year old son. It was started in Fulton County, Atlanta, GA and I moved to Fayetteville, NC. My lawyer says I can not change venue. Is that true?

Asked on 3/17/11, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Diane Littlejohn Littlejohn Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Where is the child located?

Read more
Answered on 3/17/11, 11:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now