Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My ex has custody of my daughter. He was given custody through CPS while I was trying to complete everything to get my children back. My case has been closed and my two youngest children have returned home. The court order for custody says that I get her supervised every other weekend, but that my dad is the supervisor. The thing is he has never gone by the supervised visits and I have had her every other weekend as well as every other week during this past summer un supervised with his knowledge and approval. Now he is angry with me and refusing to let me see her and I have since moved 2 hours away from my dad. What can I do?

Mueni Muli Wanjohi & Muli Law Firm PLLC

File for a modification of changed custody based on a substantial change of circumstances that affects the minor child. You will need a competent attorney to be successful. Wish you all the best!

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina