North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 7:55 am

I have a dear friend who has discovered child pornography on her husband's laptop computer. If she turns him in, what happens to their house/property? Does it become hers?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/24/13, 10:02 am by Kenneth Love

His criminal acts have nothing to do with property rights. All of his property, separate or joint remains his until a family law court says otherwise. Turning him in for child pornography will be dealt with by the criminal court.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ken Love Law 3410 Healy Drive Winston Salem, NC 27103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search