North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/09, 1:08 pm

Electric power contracts

If a husband leaves his wife and the electricity contract is in his name, can he turn the power off? There are two children in the home.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search