North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/13, 9:47 pm

My husband has been paying child support for 8 years for his daughter. They don't know each other bc the mother of the child as made it clear from the beginning it was her way or no way. My husband and I have 3 kids of our own and we've been married for 9 years . My question is , is it possible to go to court to get visitation rights since its been so long? We definitely want to start off slow for the sake of the child. But we would like to see her and have her around more.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search