North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/18/12, 10:53 am

I'm Not legally Separated , but I live in one place they are in another and we have a home in another state as well, No papers are filed .And one spouse is having a open affair at this moment. What are my rights in regard to this matter.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search