North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/25/01, 10:33 pm

how to legally sign over parental rights to the father

i am the father wife said she will sign over all custody to me can she do this out of court

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search