North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/13, 1:53 pm

the mother of my child will not let me see her or have any type of communication with her or visitation. We had a mediator meeting and she walked out. Now I have to wait to see a judge . I have lost custody of my oldest daughter. An just want visitation with my youngest . An the mother has 9 people living in a 3 bedroom house. What do I do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search