North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 1:19 pm

Myex husband and I got divorced a month ago.and it was done with the clerk of our the time he was ok and we both were in agreement that the custody and living arrangements of our 2 children was agreed upon between us. Now that I am seeing someone, he had taken the kids to a different state to live and is refusing to let me see them because he doesn't like the person i'm now with.with out there being any paperwork on this, what legally can I do? Can he legally do that? I nor the person i'm sing had any thing against us as far as charges etc that would cause him to feel the children were in danger

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search