North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/00, 1:24 pm

Personal Service

I have filed for divorce in the State of Nevada and want to know the proper procedure for "Personal Service" of divorce papers on my husband in North Carolina. Is there a cover letter I should send to the Sheriff's Department with my check and request, along with divorce documents?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search