North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/12/09, 3:04 pm


I fell my husband wrongful tricked me into signing a legal separation a month ago.I need someone to look it over and I have questions I regret doing it I feel I had no chance to get help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search