North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/09, 11:05 am

Seperated and buying a new home

Separated for 3 yrs now with signed agreement. Living apart and no issues (amicable). Have not filed for divorce yet.

If I buy a new home with no ties to her, can she have/make any claim to it? Should I have her sign an agreement denouncing any claim?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search