North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/13, 8:50 am

I have a son that on his birth certificate says a another person fathered him. we proved that he was not the father by way of dna from child support. I believe I am his father but just recently she left me how do I go about getting my name on the birth certificate and getting him back because she is on drugs and all I know is she went to ga from nc

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search